• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #503 Preview (Parody)

26 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

...can't.....stop.....laughing.....must.....breath...... 27_laughing.gif

Don't feel that you must on our account.

I thought you were ignoring me. gossip.gif

Hey numbnuts, I was talking to you up in the Water Cooler last week. foreheadslap.gif

Besides, I was feeling sorry for you. When I had you on ignore, I noticed that virtually no one responds to the comments you make. frown.gif

But on the bright side, when was the last time you had some extended spurt of emoticon-swapping?!? Way to go, champ! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Hey numbnuts, I was talking to you up in the Water Cooler last week. foreheadslap.gif

Besides, I was feeling sorry for you. When I had you on ignore, I noticed that virtually no one responds to the comments you make. frown.gif

But on the bright side, when was the last time you had some extended spurt of emoticon-swapping?!? Way to go, champ! thumbsup2.gif

I liked it better when you were ignoring me. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif

Well, why would I start doing you any favors, Doormat?

27_laughing.gif

Well, why would I start doing you any favors, Doormat?

It would actually be nice if you ignored everybody. Kinda like JC is doing.

<--- wins. acclaim.gif
somehow I knew you would feel joy from an internet chat board slamming. I'm sure your life is now complete. What other lofty goals have you set for yourself?

I'm a big fan of slamming in general. Perhaps it would help your disposition if you got slammed once in a while? If you can't get a girl on your own, perhaps we could take up a collection and buy you one? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif