• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

285 posts in this topic

Ooops. Lost track of time. I need to stop here and pick up tomorrow where I left off. I'll check in tomorrow morning and let you know what time I'm going to start the festivities (thumbs u

Thanks everyone (worship)

:hi:

:banana:

You're just happy that you can buy a bunch of comics and make the wife ecstatic at the same time by winning Raffle Prizes that make her day :applause: When's the Meryl Streep Film Fest?

lol

Soon, I'm afraid. Soon. lol

:gossip: Don't be afraid. There's a reason I own 2 copies of the Devil Wears Prada.....the movie is a guilty pleasure along the lines of Point Break and Roadhouse!

How about Rochelle Rochelle or Agent Zero?

You're just happy that you can buy a bunch of comics and make the wife ecstatic at the same time by winning Raffle Prizes that make her day :applause: When's the Meryl Streep Film Fest?

lol

:gossip: Don't be afraid. There's a reason I own 2 copies of the Devil Wears Prada.....the movie is a guilty pleasure along the lines of Point Break and Roadhouse!

I think I would find time to watch that one.

Rochelle-Rochelle.jpg

lol

lol

I think I would find time to watch that one.

lol

:roflmao: What about "Chunnel"?

When Kramer was doing the times for Moviephone! "Hello and welcome to Moviefone! If you know the name of the movie you want to see Press1. Using your touchtone keypad....."