• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY KIDS, POST YOUR FAVORITE BRONZE AGE COVERS!

103 posts in this topic

Isn't this a bronze age book? When does the bronze age start again? confused.gif

Lots of debate as to when BA starts, but I don't think anybody has ever started as early as 1967! makepoint.gif

Of course, as far as I'm concerned, everything after 1964 is modern. smirk.gif

Isn't this a bronze age book? When does the bronze age start again? confused.gif

Lots of debate as to when BA starts, but I don't think anybody has ever started as early as 1967! makepoint.gif

I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'll go change the scan now. tonofbricks.gif

I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'll go change the scan now. tonofbricks.gif

893whatthe.gif That Swampy is swe-e-eet! hail.gif

The JLA was beautiful too, I love that cover! Post it in the silver forum somewhere!