• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men #266

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys! :hi:

I dug up an old shortbox from my attic of books I had when I was a teenager. I had a bunch of first appearances of X-Men characters. This was one of them and easily in the best shape! What do you guys think? Press and submit it? What do you think it would be? hm

Thanks in advance for your opinions! :foryou:

Use a red/colored paper on the scan to see the book better in the future :baiting:

Hard to see the back, but based on the front I say easy 9.6 (very faint stress lines) with a shot at 9.8 IMHO.

:takeit:

When the scans are smaller than the book I tend to shy away from grading above 9.4 :shy:

And what JR said above. You need some colour behind the books! :cool:

Having said that this is a pretty nice looking book from what I can see so I'll go out on a limb here and say 9.4 to 9.6 (thumbs u

:takeit: TOO!!

lol Can't believe I bought that when I was 16 and have had it for 18+ years. That book has traveled around with me from place to place through the years. Moving in snowstorms, rainstorms, heatwaves. It would be awesome if I got anything over 9.4 on it! :applause:

lol Can't believe I bought that when I was 16 and have had it for 18+ years. That book has traveled around with me from place to place through the years. Moving in snowstorms, rainstorms, heatwaves. It would be awesome if I got anything over 9.4 on it! :applause:

The real crime here is you are only 34 years old. :preach: