• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 122 in FN for $90 shipped, plus some Gamora, Ms Marvel and Deathloks!

46 posts in this topic

US Shipping: $4 First Class for one book, $5 Priority Envelope for two or more books. If you buy multiples, I may ship your books Media Mail, depending on how safely I can pack the package (I'm not going to wedge everything into a Priority envelope). Buy $50 worth of books, I'll throw in shipping for free!

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore. Payment made within 3 days via Paypal unless arrangements are made before posting your "I'll Take It". I'll ship International Priority Mail at cost. If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know and let's work it out.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

And don't forget, every purchase receives the famous:

4stars.jpg

DRBALLSTHREAD.jpg

Let's rock and roll!

Amazing Spider-Man #122 in FN- $90 shipped!

Bought this WAY overgraded. The foxing evident on back cover, with a stain and in the white of the spine brings this down. Nice flat copy otherwise - the scan looks more brutal than the book in-hand.

ASM122_FRONT.jpeg

ASM122_BACK.jpeg

The next hot speculation book! Captain Marvel 18 in FN/VF $14 SOLD! SEE? I TOLD YA IT WAS HOT!

This is the issue where Yon Rogg turns Carol Danvers into Ms. Marvel with the Psychofrakulator. Lower staple stress brings this copy down.

0040_FRONT.jpeg

0040_BACK.jpeg

Strange Tales #181 in FN$3 SOLD!

1st full Gamora, continuation of the story. Slight rubbing on 'Warlock' - THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

0061_FRONT.jpeg

0061_BACK.jpeg