• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

photo13_zps956ceb35.jpg

photo12_zps9f280d1e.jpg

aac6be6a-1587-4796-970c-b4afccfc2c71_zps4057239e.jpg

Just one book.

Free shipping USA and cost for international (tracked & insured)

$7000 $6500 $6200

Time payments welcome

Trades considered, paypal, checks, gold, silver etc.

PM offers if you are serious about the book

:takeit: wins over PMs.

I'm also waiting for a DD1 mid grade from CGC thats still "verified". If this First Mickey Mouse hasnt been spoken for by the time my DD1 gets back from CGC, both books will be in Clinks Nov Featured auction.

Have you got a scan of the Mickey Mouse pre-CGC?
I dont. Tracking shows it left today. Funny it said shipped on Monday. I should have bought a scan for $3, I'm too cheap like that though.

They're $5 now

Told ya I dont buy them scans lol

Have you got a scan of the Mickey Mouse pre-CGC?
I dont. Tracking shows it left today. Funny it said shipped on Monday. I should have bought a scan for $3, I'm too cheap like that though.

They're $5 now

Told ya I dont buy them scans lol

Probably adds a step and another delay anyway :/

Really the first Mickey appearance? If it is then i is a very important book. It would of course have been even more important if it was the first appearance of Mickey overall. Then perhaps we would talk a 0 more on that price.

His first overall appearance was in a cartoon short called Steamboat Willie. His first print appearance was in a newspaper comic strip in 1930.