• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For you, Speedy-D!

35 posts in this topic

It looks pretty good. I'm guessing you have it in hand now. You deserve it :thumbsup:

Getting it to him was somewhat of an adventure. The artist completed the work rather quickly, but getting him to ship it (and even communicate at times) proved to be quite challenging.

IronyMeter1.gif

It looks pretty good. I'm guessing you have it in hand now. You deserve it :thumbsup:

Getting it to him was somewhat of an adventure. The artist completed the work rather quickly, but getting him to ship it (and even communicate at times) proved to be quite challenging.

IronyMeter1.gif

You should have told the artist that this piece was a thank-you for taking charge of an artist incapable of shipping their work... eh, nevermind. lol

This is really cool. Props to you for taking the initiative. :applause:

This leaves one last order of business.

There's a little money left over, something like $20-30, I need to look up the exact amount.

Dan, do you have a specific charity you favor? Preferably one I can donate to online.

Y'all are such good peeps!! Hero Initiative maybe? It'd be funny if it wound up going to AC in his dotage.