• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For you, Speedy-D!

35 posts in this topic

Lord knows how many man hours Speedy-D has worked trying to make dozens of forum members whole again, getting us long overdue commissions or refunds. There's no question that, without his hard work, most of us would still be in limbo with no hope of getting what we paid for, or getting our money back. He never asked for anything in return.

Some of us pooled our money together to get him a token of our appreciation. So Speedy, this is the result and I hope you like it!

It's an 11 x 17 by Bing Cansino. I wasn't sure what you would like, but given your screen name and avatar (Speedy & Flash) I thought a Supes/Flash race might be fitting.

The scan was sent to me by Kirk Dilbert, Bing's art rep, and the work is awaiting shipment from the Philippines.

Thank you to all who donated to the cause:

Steel of Hanzo, J DUB, Fantastic Thor, Cascaders27, TeddieMercede, Silver Surfer, kaholo1256, udflyerman, phantomewan, Erndog, Mayor006, Worldsbestcomics

Superman_TheFlashRace_zpsad267ed7.jpg

Lord knows how many man hours Speedy-D has worked trying to make dozens of forum members whole again, getting us long overdue commissions or refunds. There's no question that, without his hard work, most of us would still be in limbo with no hope of getting what we paid for, or getting our money back. He never asked for anything in return.

Some of us pooled our money together to get him a token of our appreciation. So Speedy, this is the result and I hope you like it!

It's an 11 x 17 by Bing Cansino. I wasn't sure what you would like, but given your screen name and avatar (Speedy & Flash) I thought a Supes/Flash race might be fitting.

The scan was sent to me by Kirk Dilbert, Bing's art rep, and the work is awaiting shipment from the Philippines.

Thank you to all who donated to the cause:

Steel of Hanzo, J DUB, Fantastic Thor, Cascaders27, TeddieMercede, Silver Surfer, kaholo1256, udflyerman, phantomewan, Erndog, Mayor006, Worldsbestcomics

Superman_TheFlashRace_zpsad267ed7.jpg

No way!!! You guys are too cool, and this thing is perfect!!! :whee: