• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweet tooth

13 posts in this topic

hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but,

i found a first print copy of issue 1 of Sweet Tooth in my LCS for $3. I'm probably going to pick it up tomorrow because I've heard really good things about it, but I'm curious on the actual value of it, ebay seems to be all over the place on prices so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks

I just got all 6 trades on Monday, and I'm already wrapping up #4. This is easily one of the best things I've ever read. Jeff Lemire really is one of the greatest story tellers of all time IMO. He makes you feel every bit of each situation.

I just got all 6 trades on Monday, and I'm already wrapping up #4. This is easily one of the best things I've ever read. Jeff Lemire really is one of the greatest story tellers of all time IMO. He makes you feel every bit of each situation.

Try Essex county! (Thumbs u

Try Essex county! (Thumbs u

I did, it was incredible.