• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Gold, Some Silver, Some Bronze

52 posts in this topic

I need to pay off a recent transaction. So I want to sell some books.

There will be some rare and affordable GA, some key SA, and some key Bronze. And then all the rest.

No probies or HOS folks and no jerks allowed.

First :takeit: in the thread does just that. You can ask for more scans and ask for a hold, that's fine.

Paypal preferred for payment. Shipping in THE UNITED STATES is included with insurance for books over $200. All other shipping will have to be figured out.

I think that's everything. (shrug)

So...first up...

Green Lantern #1 MP 8.0 -- $4,000

Restoration includes color touch, pieces added, spine/centerfold reinforced. Cream pages.

Resto was done by Susan Ciccone.

gl1-80MP.jpg

There will be some rare and affordable GA, some key SA, and some key Bronze. And then all the rest.

First :takeit: in the thread does just that. You can ask for more scans and ask for a hold, that's fine.

Paypal preferred for payment. Shipping in THE UNITED STATES is included with insurance for books over $200. All other shipping will have to be figured out.

So...first up...

Restoration includes color touch, pieces added, spine/centerfold reinforced. Cream pages.

gl1-80MP.jpg

:takeit:

So...first up...

gl1-80MP.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Weird Tales of the Future #2 CGC 4.0 -- $950

Yet another awesome Wolverton cover. This one's also on the Gerber covers.

A 6.5 sold last year for $2025 and a 3.0 for $777 so I think my ask is reasonable.

WTOF2-sm.jpg

By the books you are selling, whatever book you bought dwarfs everything except the hardest to find price variants...congrats Dude, I'm sure you're getting something awesome!
Thanks!

:gossip: I wasn't expecting to sell the GL though. But I just got a perfect JIM 83 sig series 4.0.