• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Werewolf by night 32

51 posts in this topic

Hi guys, as a huge Moon Knight fan, Werewolf by night 32 is somewhat of a grail comic for me, but in high grades it seems to be ridiculously expensive.

I happened to come across a pretty beat up copy on a comics website that I've bought from in the past and it's listed as "In Stock". for $16.20 what say ye?

large-MRVL100446.jpg

It's worth what you're willing to pay. If I didn't have one I may pull the trigger, I dunno. It's not a princely sum, and you won't see much price appreciation, but at least you'll be a member of the "club".

Okay price if you just want it to own and read. Not a book one should expect to recover their initial payment, and for sure, not investment grade.

Bottom line. Buy it, until you can afford a good'un.

But me personally. I wouldn't give one dollar for it. I would wait until I am better financially and get much better.

Thanks for the comments, I think I might buy it for a reading copy and then upgrade when I'm able too. On a side note, moon knight isn't hugely popular, so why is this book so expensive? Was there just a small number of them kept intact?

I love WWBN 32, personally - I'd find a nice mid-grade and skip the low grade. You don't need a nosebleed NM, but I'm telling you - this book looks gorgeous when it's not all beat to hell. You'll be glad you spent a little extra on a nice presenting VG or FN.

I love WWBN 32, personally - I'd find a nice mid-grade and skip the low grade. You don't need a nosebleed NM, but I'm telling you - this book looks gorgeous when it's not all beat to hell. You'll be glad you spent a little extra on a nice presenting VG or FN.

Agreed. Not sure I'd pay a Near Mint price for one, but I'm very happy to have a copy in my collection. It's a cool book, no doubt.

wwbn_zps11453d8a.jpg

Okay price if you just want it to own and read. Not a book one should expect to recover their initial payment, and for sure, not investment grade.

But me personally. I wouldn't give one dollar for it. I would wait until I am better financially and get much better.

Funny you should say that. Last year I found a VF copy in a dollar bin.

Funny you should say that. Last year I found a VF copy in a dollar bin.

Really? Wow, great find! Interested in selling it? :takeit: