• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper is the New Black . . .

59 posts in this topic

Sales in the marketplace (no, not just here - THE marketplace) has definitely shifted. I'm seeing much more interest in Copper and late-Bronze than ever before, and consequently seeing a dampened interest in early Bronze and Silver. Follow the money, as they say :grin:

:banana:

I'm falling in love with Copper books again. Pure nostalgia. :cloud9:

I'm picking up the most drek-tacular Copper collection very soon. Darkhawk, Sleepwalker and other more popular friends.

Not a sales advertisement, I'm just really excited.

Never thought I'd see it so soon, but Copper is coming up quick! I wonder if it will be similar to Bronze in the early 2000's though where prices rose quickly then fell off for most stuff when high grade copies of key issues kept popping up.

Never thought I'd see it so soon, but Copper is coming up quick! I wonder if it will be similar to Bronze in the early 2000's though where prices rose quickly then fell off for most stuff when high grade copies of key issues kept popping up.
I feel that's a given. Numerous books will see large gains which will still somewhat hold post cool off though.

But there is SO much HG unread Copper and that is especially true of the big 2s key output. It will be fun to watch where the money flows.

I'm picking up the most drek-tacular Copper collection very soon. Darkhawk, Sleepwalker and other more popular friends.

ok let's get this straight............... Darkhawk is not drek!!!!!! :baiting:

Oh look. Books that were supahot 25 years ago are now becoming supahot collectibles. You don't say. I really wish someone would have predicted this, and told me to start buying those books. :whee:

Oh look. Books that were supahot 25 years ago are now becoming supahot collectibles. You don't say. I really wish someone would have predicted this, and told me to start buying those books. :whee:

Touche'

lol After I met you at the Baltimore Con, I told my buddy I was with that you were the source of the "Rule of 25" rule I often reference. It all came full circle for him.

ok let's get this straight............... Darkhawk is not drek!!!!!! :baiting:

+1

Note to Dan: Where ya been? lol Start buying those books :roflmao::sumo: