• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 17 : Contest

80 posts in this topic

I wish I knew. If ever I thought I had a shot at a pre-1990 book coming back at a 9.9/10 this one was definately the one, its that nice. I think my luck finally ran out tongue.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grades are in :

Sfilosa-------------------------9.9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can take the heat. It was definitely my call all the way. boo.gif

That said, with NO GRADERS NOTES , it's not like 9.9 was out of the question.

I took a gamble and lost.

May the best team win!!!!

I wish I knew. If ever I thought I had a shot at a pre-1990 book coming back at a 9.9/10 this one was definately the one, its that nice. I think my luck finally ran out

resubmit it... devil.gif

I wish I knew. If ever I thought I had a shot at a pre-1990 book coming back at a 9.9/10 this one was definately the one, its that nice. I think my luck finally ran out

resubmit it... grin.gif

Naw, I'm happy with it, and dont want to risk damaging it taking it out crazy.gif

resubmit it... grin.gif

Naw, I'm happy with it, and dont want to risk damaging it taking it out crazy.gif

Or mailing it in the case for that matter.

Team Fear finishing strong.....3 points in the last four rounds....best performance of any team over that span.

Team FFB is on fire right now too. Batting 1.000 since round 17! yay.gif

Just FYI, over the last 10 Rounds, the best performing Team has been.......

Team DiceX , which has picked up 6.0 points, and moved from a tie for 9th to a tie for 5th...

Followed by five team that have garnered 5.5 points.....

including a very nice comeback run by Team SterlingComics....who have come from 15th place and whose 5.5 points over the last 10 rounds have left them in a tie for 9th and only two points out of fourth place.

Nice performance guys! 893applaud-thumb.gif

7rounds.jpg

I'm proud of the Sterlingcomics team! We've gotten MUCH better since this contest began!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually, I think once we NORMED our communications I think it has definitely helped. Big kudos to Zonker for facilitating the discussions, which I think has helped IMMENSELY. hail.gif

Hmmm

since you pointed it out...Sterling and O_France are quite similar over the past number of rounds.

Hey, Captain Osborn you been sharing notes with Sterling? And here I thought we were just getting a better hang of things in the contest. stooges.gif

Actually, I think our TEAM BOSS got better as we learned to be more assertive with each other and thereby generate more communication.