• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Essex County art

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking to buy a page or two from Essex County by Jeff Lemire. Particularly interested in Tales From The Farm. I've found some available on a site or two but not the pages I want. Any help is appreciated.

If you own a piece for sale, please have a price ready.

You've probably already checked The Beguiling. Take it from me, that is all that is left on the open market. MANY of the "best" pages from that book Jeff either gifted to friends and family or he is keeping.

You've probably already checked The Beguiling. Take it from me, that is all that is left on the open market. MANY of the "best" pages from that book Jeff either gifted to friends and family or he is keeping.

Yeah I checked there. There are two pages listed as sold that I would love to own. I'm not a big OA guy as I don't have the budget that most here do. However Lemire's original stories have proven to be the best things I've read. The man is a master.