• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting subs for the Walker Stalker Con - Walking Dead Celebs

7 posts in this topic

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be taking subs to the Walker Stalker con November 1-3.

Guests include:

Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes

Norman Reedus - Daryl

Laurie Holden - Andrea

Lauren Cohen - Maggie

Melissa McBride - Carol

Danai Gurira - Michonne

Chandler Riggs - Carl

Sarah Wayne Callies - Lori

Scott WIlson - Hershel

IronE Singleton - T-Dog

Madison Lintz - Sophia

Submitting books:

If you want a book signed at this show, please send me a PM with the following info

Name:

List of individual books to be signed:

Who do you want to sign the book:

Payment method:

Invoice number:

The show is coming up quick and I'll only be going for 1 day; November 2nd. I need all books in-hand by October 31st, which is only 10 days from now. I can crack yellow labels for this event. Payment via check is preferred but I can take payment via paypal, but you must cover all the fees. I cannot accept Paypal personal payments. Please note that money for tickets must be in-hand by midnight the 29th (see below).

Prepping books:

Due to the short notice, I won't have much time to prep books for people, so I'm asking that all books be prepped with window bags ahead of time. If you're sending in a yellow label to be cracked, leave the slab intact but please send a window bag along with it. On the backer board, please write your board name, real name, who you want to sign the book, and the invoice number. I'll be happy to prep any books that people need prepped for a fee of $5/book. If you send in a yellow label slab with no window bag, $5. If you send in a yellow label slab with a window bag, no fee. If you need help making window bags, here's a handy thread for you:

How to window bag your books

Costs:

If you've got your own CGC account, I encourage you to use it. Please fill out the paperwork and send it to me along with the books. If you don't have your own account, I'll submit it under my account for the listed cost on the form. All books submitted under my account will be fast tracked, so the grading fee will be $28 (grading) + $10 (fast track) + $5 (invoice fee) + shipping.

The fee to get a book signed is $15/book if you're submitting 1-4 books, $10/book if you're submitting 5 or more books. This fee will help to cover a ticket for me, a ticket for my CAW, hotel, and travel expenses.

Finally, autograph tickets are available online right now. Link to ticket sales They are doing ticket sales in advance and I'd like to have all tickets purchased and ready to go by the time I get there. They are closing advance ticket sales at midnight on October 29th, so money for autographs need to be to me by then. Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable, so please don't purchase them yourself.

If I missed anything, let me know. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Just as a heads up, the website states that online pre-sales of tickets will end at Midnight on the 27th.