• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone used COD through Fedex before?

10 posts in this topic

I am thinking of using this to buy a comic, but I am not sure exactly how it works. I do not completely trust the seller, so I thought this might be a safer alternative for me. Am I allowed to open the package before paying for it to make sure it's legit, or is that not allowed?

If I were the seller, I would never do COD! Why would I send something of value out without being paid up front? It's way too risky.

Also, COD is generally considered a thing of the past. Most carriers will look at you funny if you want to send something COD.

If I were the seller, I would never do COD! Why would I send something of value out without being paid up front? It's way too risky.

Also, COD is generally considered a thing of the past. Most carriers will look at you funny if you want to send something COD.

Really? That must be why UPS and FedEx each have sections on their websites telling shippers how to ship with C.O.D.

Because its a thing of the past. lol