• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? Team America F***K YEAH!!

13 posts in this topic

Just got out of a screening of Matt Stone and Trey Parker's latest puppet movie "Team America: World Police" and thought it was the funniest movie I've seen all year. So many things in this film are just so wrong that it's just brilliant. From the puppet sex to the goofy songs, this is destined to be a true cult classic. This is gonna make a lot of people mad, but a whole lot more will be laughing!

Just got out of a screening of Matt Stone and Trey Parker's latest puppet movie "Team America: World Police" and thought it was the funniest movie I've seen all year. So many things in this film are just so wrong that it's just brilliant. From the puppet sex to the goofy songs, this is destined to be a true cult classic. This is gonna make a lot of people mad, but a whole lot more will be laughing!

MAD well i think that Sean Penn may be a little mad then: To see go to www.drudgereport.com

Sean Penn rips ' Team America ' Creators In Angery Meno

You think Sean Penn is mad? Wait til you see how p**d off Matt Damon, Alec Baldwin and Susan Sarandon will be after they see this. They got it much worse than Penn did!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

GOOD THIS GOES ON MY MUST SEE LIST, THANKS!!!

PS: Did you read what Sean had to say???

PPS: You saw it on the sneak tonight then???

PS: Did you read what Sean had to say???

PPS: You saw it on the sneak tonight then???

Yeah. I read Penn's letter to my friends on my Treo as we sat in the theater before the movie started. I could understand him being upset, but this is satire folks... with puppets!

Man, I really wish I had the soundtrack because I can't stop singing the theme song. It has musical numbers up there with the South Park movie.

And just to make this a little more on topic for the comic book boards, I'll post the completely unrelated (except in the title) Copper age Marvel book:

86149682136.1.GIF

Put Sean in the "Taking Himself Way Too Serously" file. Don't forget though....he was married to Madonna, so he's still in recovery.

All power to Parker & Stone!