• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White Pages - moved to Ebay and BestinComics.com

29 posts in this topic

X-Men #1 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White Pages

Last Sold (GPA) $62140

Asking Price: $50000

Paypal, Bank Wire, Personal or Cashiers Check (dependent upon clearing) and Cash all accepted

Open to full/partial trades for low to mid-grade silver age keys (Showcase #4, Brave and the Bold #28, Amazing Fantasy #15, Hulk #1 etc.)

Item will be available exclusively to the boards for 7 days after which it will be made available to Ebay and our website.

PM us with any questions, concerns and/or offers

Thanks for looking!

1198156001F.JPG1198156001B.JPG

I will personally vouch for these guys. They are as professional as they come. I've physically seen this book and been to their warehouse multiple times. Anyone who does business with Best in Comics will have no problems. (thumbs u

I will personally vouch for these guys. They are as professional as they come. I've physically seen this book and been to their warehouse multiple times. Anyone who does business with Best in Comics will have no problems. (thumbs u

Hi Adam! :hi:

I went to the Nashville Comiccon and I think this is the book I saw there with these guys. I just stood there drooling at the counter. :cloud9: