• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sabine Rich Sketch Covers for sale, Zatanna, Black Canary, and Catwoman

17 posts in this topic

3 sketch covers from the lovely Sabine Rich the asking price is $300 each and that includes shipping from Europe, CGC fast track and Sabines fees. If you are interested just post the :takeit: and which one you would like.

Payment would be due on the 1st and the sketches would head to CGC shortly after.

Zantana_zpsb8e6636d.jpg

CatWoman_zps883d3532.jpg

Blackcanary_zps402bb627.jpg

Whomever you are anonymous Zatanna owner let it be know that I am incredibly jealous. If in the future you find yourself wishing to move said sketch feel free to shoot me a PM.

I learned a valuable lesson, even if it's a 15 hour day at work, never go without checking the boards, ever.

Whomever you are anonymous Zatanna owner let it be know that I am incredibly jealous. If in the future you find yourself wishing to move said sketch feel free to shoot me a PM.

I learned a valuable lesson, even if it's a 15 hour day at work, never go without checking the boards, ever.

I feel for you. Often I share that same feeling of why should I ever allow myself to sleep???

That's a beautiful cover. Probably takes the sting out of missing that Zatanna, huh, Bomfy?

I felt much better about missing Zatanna.

Then I realized I was sitting on my empty wallet. So, it was a case of switching one pain for another, but I am not complaining.