• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Captain America 100

33 posts in this topic

I'm gonna say 7.5 ONLY because of the staple tear...pretty book.

My reasoning exactly

I was going to grade lower but I couldn't find any other real defects on this book. For that reason I felt the staple tear being about the only fault was reason enough to give it an 8.5 grade? Are there other defects on this book that I missed or ???(shrug)

Maybe I've gotta stop reviewing these books on my tablet :insane:

Check ou the top right FC corner.

I don't see enough here to warrant such a low grade. I'm still sticking to my 8.5! The book presents it self extremely well over all and with some of the grades that CGC has awarded lately I wouldn't be surprised at 9.0 or 9.2! :o

But seriously I think 8.5 is a fair and reasonable grade. (thumbs u

I don't see enough here to warrant such a low grade. I'm still sticking to my 8.5! The book presents it self extremely well over all and with some of the grades that CGC has awarded lately I wouldn't be surprised at 9.0 or 9.2! :o

I know what you are saying on what grades CGC gives out. I think CGC has been overgrading a lot on SA and BA lately and clamping down on CA and Moderns. I still think this is a 7.5 at best. Maybe stretch 8.0. I can't see an 8.5. Not all 8.5's are equal! (thumbs u

I know what you are saying on what grades CGC gives out. I think CGC has been overgrading a lot on SA and BA lately and clamping down on CA and Moderns. I still think this is a 7.5 at best. Maybe stretch 8.0. I can't see an 8.5. Not all 8.5's are equal! (thumbs u

I can agree with your thought process! Okay let's settle on 8.0? hm

It ain't our book!

It ain't our book!

True but it is our OPINION! :P

It ain't our book!

:taptaptap: Always the wise guy, eh? :sorry:

:foryou:

:jokealert:

It ain't our book!

:taptaptap: Always the wise guy, eh? :sorry:

:foryou:

:jokealert:

:acclaim: I'm here all week! :roflmao: