• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Usual rules - you know them by now

First :takeit: (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments only please

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping for USA $10 for first slab, $2 each additional slab

Canada will be actual costs

International PM first to confirm I ship to your country (additional fees for international shipping)

books will be shipped in priority mail boxes, double box in most cases, and within 24 hours of payment

ABOUT ME

I've been selling comics on Ebay and recently on these forums, check out my kudos and feedback.

Decided to upgrade my bronze X-men to 9.8 so these 9.6 are being sold here

XMEN 125 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES $100 OBO

SOLD

GPA #'S

LAST SALE $99

90 DAY $100

12 MONTH $118

DSC_1746_zpsfba055c9.jpg

DSC_1747_zps8f1c5954.jpg

GLWTS Hector!

FYI: I try not to look in people's threads anymore as I am trying to go cold turkey from buying, but I saw your name and just had to take a peek :)

Thanks Jay, if you find a way to do it (quit cold turkey) let me know. I think I have the same issue.

GLWTS Hector!

FYI: I try not to look in people's threads anymore as I am trying to go cold turkey from buying, but I saw your name and just had to take a peek :)

Thanks Jay, if you find a way to do it (quit cold turkey) let me know. I think I have the same issue.

I think almost EVERYONE has the same issue… it’s a mutual disease. :P