• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my HOS 92 results are in!

31 posts in this topic

I'm more into Hero Stuff but this is cool.

I'm at 8.5 to 9.0. Leaning towards 9.0 but would need to see it hand to look at that top edge of the FC.

Back cover is pristine. Really cool book. (thumbs u

Top and bottom corners on the front cover are a little rough and is that a printers crease or tear bottom right FC? and it looks a little tanned in the white of the spine. also small spine crunch bottom left.

As long as that isn't a tear and that isn't tanning I would say 8.5/9.0.

If a tear would come down to 7.5 if tanning 7.5/8.0.

Top and bottom corners on the front cover are a little rough and is that a printers crease or tear bottom right FC? and it looks a little tanned in the white of the spine. also small spine crunch bottom left.

So the stain in the middle of the back cover near the tail by the "mattel" plane doesn't effect the grade? I'm in the boat at 7.5 to 8.0 because of the stain and the corners on the back cover. :(

So the stain in the middle of the back cover near the tail by the "mattel" plane doesn't effect the grade? I'm in the boat at 7.5 to 8.0 because of the stain and the corners on the back cover. :(

Wow I must be getting really old.I didn't even see that stain.with that said 7.5 isn't out of line.

Wow I must be getting really old.I didn't even see that stain.with that said 7.5 isn't out of line.

My eyes are hurting! I wish some of these scans were bigger! :insane:

My eyes are hurting! I wish some of these scans were bigger! :insane:

:facepalm: totaly missed that.

8.5-9.0 beautiful book, I wish mine was this nice

I hoard this book every chance I can get.I have a graded 9.2,raw 9.4ish,& 9.0. :cloud9:

Hoarder :baiting:

:gossip: I only have 2 :(

Pulease. :eyeroll: That's the pot calling the kettle black. lol

8.5-9.0 beautiful book, I wish mine was this nice

I hoard this book every chance I can get.I have a graded 9.2,raw 9.4ish,& 9.0. :cloud9:

Hoarder :baiting:

:gossip: I only have 2 :(

Pulease. :eyeroll: That's the pot calling the kettle black. lol

:roflmao: