• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my HOS 92 results are in!

31 posts in this topic

8.5-9.0 beautiful book, I wish mine was this nice

I hoard this book every chance I can get.I have a graded 9.2,raw 9.4ish,& 9.0. :cloud9:

Hoarder :baiting:

:gossip: I only have 2 :(

Your both hoarders! I have none! :cry:

Now if only I could get my hands on a 9.6. :cloud9:

Not sure about the stain-- no tear on the front though- color breaking light crease. Thanks for all the input. I think I am going to submit this along with 3 or 4 other in the next week or so!

Not sure about the stain-- no tear on the front though- color breaking light crease. Thanks for all the input. I think I am going to submit this along with 3 or 4 other in the next week or so!

Please let us know what it graded. (thumbs u

Good luck with your submission. I hope CGC is easier on you than we are! :D

But post the grades when you get them. I think we'd all be interested in seeing the results! (thumbs u

Yeah Good luck. I'm saying 9.0 for the record. Presentation is too high even if that's a light stain on the back cover and not a stain at the top spine side corner tip. Corner tip stain = 8.0.

Yeah Good luck. I'm saying 9.0 for the record. Presentation is too high even if that's a light stain on the back cover and not a stain at the top spine side corner tip. Corner tip stain = 8.0.

:applause: That front cover screams 9.0

Results are in!

House of Secrets 92 6-7/71 D.C. Comics Universal 7.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE Len Wein and Virgil North stories

Wrightson, Weiss and DeZuniga art

Bernie Wrightson cover 1st appearance of the Swamp Thing.

Grey tone cover.

Results are in!

House of Secrets 92 6-7/71 D.C. Comics Universal 7.0 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE Len Wein and Virgil North stories

Grey tone cover.

:o I was so hoping you would get a higher grade! But 7.0 is still a decent grade! Congratulations? I guess? :(:eek:

Results are in!

Grey tone cover.

:o I was so hoping you would get a higher grade! But 7.0 is still a decent grade! Congratulations? I guess? :(:eek:

off by .5 doh!