• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED raw Marvel mostly silver with mixed keys low to mid grade

191 posts in this topic

Going to get as many posted as I can in next few minutes and continue tomorrow.

Leon's Feedback Thread

PayPal, money orders, and personal checks are welcome. Checks must clear.

All offers, trades and other suggestions will be considered :)

U.S. continental shipping except Alaska $10; other locations please PM.

Will combine shipping. Buy one or buy 'em all.

PayPal ships ASAP.

No probies, HoS, standard disclaimers.

I thought jaymole took the ff48 I would have taken it damn

Nice choice on the FF 112. Looks like we both missed the boat on the 48.

thanks!

i was on the expressway when i saw the ff48, i took one look at the ff112 and it was lucky it hadn't been picked up.

I thought jaymole took the ff48 I would have taken it damn

There was a :takeit: posted, but it was rescinded after I marked the book sold and before I had time to quote/respond. Sorry some of you missed it during the interim before I could take the "sold" off. It's a good scan, so the defect on mid-right cover is obvious. At the listed price, it is what it is. None of the main figures on the cover are affected by the defect, so a nice piece for anyone looking for an affordable copy :)

Leon

There was a :takeit: posted, but it was rescinded after I marked the book sold and before I had time to quote/respond. Sorry some of you missed it during the interim before I could take the "sold" off. It's a good scan, so the defect on mid-right cover is obvious. At the listed price, it is what it is. None of the main figures on the cover are affected by the defect, so a nice piece for anyone looking for an affordable copy :)

Leon

Yup – so it went to minisink warrior?