• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED raw Marvel mostly silver with mixed keys low to mid grade

191 posts in this topic

:takeit: Will PM you about the shipping.

Hero for Hire #1 VG/FN

1st appearance and origin Luke Cage (Power-Man)

$40

img048.jpg

img049.jpg

Repsonded to PM.

About to kick it off for tonight, will try to stay with it a couple hours. Please excuse the couple more modern books mixed in--several people interested in seeing them who are watching this thread.

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Take x-men 266

Thanks! PayPal Leon@LeonsComics.com or PM if other arrangements. Please pay no later than Nov 11, 2013. Book will ship no later than Nov 12, 2013. I will be in Canada tomorrow through Friday. If you are in Canada, I can try to ship while I'm in Canada. Thanks again :) Leon

Man that is Vf+? I'd like to see your near mint, good pick up Ryan

Mis-wrapped cover wider at bottom tapering toward top--I know CGC doesn't take off for it, but I do, because mis-wrapped covers clearly do not sell the same as copies that aren't. Also something going on color-wise in left crook of the "X" on title, which also appears to be a printing/bindery defect. The book also has a bend just inside the spine when viewing the back cover, but I firmly believe this will flatten out while stored properly (I do not mean pressing). I believe this was also probably a printing/bindery defect.

Yes, my Near Mint 9.4 grade means a strict 3 to 5 minor(!) tics off the book, and customers are generally very pleased.

Thanks for the observation :) I love the science and art of grading books.

Leon@LeonsComics.com