• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED raw Marvel mostly silver with mixed keys low to mid grade

191 posts in this topic

There was a :takeit: posted, but it was rescinded after I marked the book sold and before I had time to quote/respond. Sorry some of you missed it during the interim before I could take the "sold" off. It's a good scan, so the defect on mid-right cover is obvious. At the listed price, it is what it is. None of the main figures on the cover are affected by the defect, so a nice piece for anyone looking for an affordable copy :)

Leon

Yup – so it went to minisink warrior?

Yes, that's correct.

Cover/centerfold condition on the hulk 3?

The cover is attached. The scan is a good depiction of the bottom staple. The upper corner pieces missing are obvious. The spine is rough, but not shredded to the point of splitting. The centerfold is attached. Interior isn't nearly as rough as the cover. Book is arguable somewhere between Fair and Fair/Good, but I've seen worse graded as Good or Good-. Book is priced at half of Good by OSPG, which is generally where Fair seems to be priced, but there's a strong case for grading the book higher than a 1.0. One word of warning--it's an early Marvel. I wouldn't call it brittle, but it's definitely a handle-with-care copy. Awesome to look at in it's Mylar bag, but not so much for taking it in and out on a regular basis--that would just be asking for trouble :)

Leon

Incredible Hulk #3 FR/GD

Origin retold--stops changing at night (Marvel's first silver age reboot?), Rick Jones gains power to mind control Hulk, Hulk apparently flies (panel at end of book), 1st appearance of the Ringmaster

$95SOLD PER PM

hulk3front15-150.jpg

hulk3rear.jpg

:takeit: just need a 1(probably never going to happen), 5 and 6 and I'm done!

Incredible Hulk #3 FR/GD

Origin retold--stops changing at night (Marvel's first silver age reboot?), Rick Jones gains power to mind control Hulk, Hulk apparently flies (panel at end of book), 1st appearance of the Ringmaster

$95SOLD PER PM

hulk3front15-150.jpg

hulk3rear.jpg

:takeit: just need a 1(probably never going to happen), 5 and 6 and I'm done!

Thank you, will pool things together Sunday evening, provide totals, and make every attempt to ship Monday and send tracking number. Leon

Please don't hesitate to PM me about bundling. The ToS 42, 43, 44 would be perfect candidates, for example, happy to sell all three books for $300 shipped. You won't hurt my feelings :)

Hope to post more books tonight, all Marvel, mostly silver. Going to have to buy a travel scanner to get it done, but hey, the thread is on a roll :D

Leon

I plan to start again 2 to 4pm central time this afternoon, Saturday, 10/26. There will be FF55, Iron Man 2, Daredevil 3 and 5, JiM 88, 108, 125 (last ish), Thor 126 (first ish), Avengers 6, 100, some X-Men (2nd Juggy) and many, many more...oh, and TTA 35, 1st Ant-Man in costume/2nd Hank Pym? (blue ink on light blue area of cover under title, but it sort of blends, think I have GD- on it and below $200).

Leon@LeonsComics.com