• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED raw Marvel mostly silver with mixed keys low to mid grade

191 posts in this topic

I plan to start again 2 to 4pm central time this afternoon, Saturday, 10/26. There will be FF55, Iron Man 2, Daredevil 3 and 5, JiM 88, 108, 125 (last ish), Thor 126 (first ish), Avengers 6, 100, some X-Men (2nd Juggy) and many, many more...oh, and TTA 35, 1st Ant-Man in costume/2nd Hank Pym? (blue ink on light blue area of cover under title, but it sort of blends, think I have GD- on it and below $200).

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Sorry fellow boardies, family situation delaying more posts. I'll try to start again no later than 6pm central time.

:news:

If you've already made a purchase in this thread:

Take $5 or 10% off any books posted before this message, whichever is greater.

Take $15 or 15% off any two books, whichever is greater.

Only applies to books before this post.

Posting will resume (for real this time) no later than 4:30pm central time this evening and wrap up a bit before 8pm central time.

Those who want shipping by this Saturday, please PM me. I will be working in Canada Monday-Friday next week, so next window to ship will be Nov 12 (assuming USPS will be closed Veterans Day).

I absolutely do not mind putting books on the pile for folks and giving greatest opportunity to reduce shipping--and maybe throw in some more discounts to reward patience :)

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Please don't hesitate to PM me about bundling. The ToS 42, 43, 44 would be perfect candidates, for example, happy to sell all three books for $310 shipped. You won't hurt my feelings :)

Leon

:takeit: as per PM,

Thanks,

Paul