• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special thanks to Daniel Partouche!!!! Secret Wars 8 set...complete!!!

24 posts in this topic

I decided to get all the Secret Wars 8 foreign books Signed by Beatty and Zeck... Daniel was kind enough to work with me over the past few years in getting this done, Patiently, if I may add. I made some weird request within the set..and they were all done for me...Thank you Daniel!!! Today the last three books to complete the set, a Milestone reprint, a Hasbro reprint, and the Icelandic edition of Secret Wars 8...\this was the first thing I saw come out of the package

TeefSW8_zps815492c2.jpg

Pictures in placed randomly....This is how the set breaks down...sorry for the horrible pics...but basically, this is my set~

1throu4_zps47311c4a.png

4thru8_zpsbf78a280.png

9through12_zpsd7039ab0.png

13-17_zps5f7c39bc.png

Brazil

Brazil (Alternate Publisher)

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Hasbro reprint

Holland

Hungary

Iceland

Italy

Milestone reprint

Mexico

Norway

Spain

Sweden

UK

:headbang::headbang:

:applause: Just glad he went with that instead of "5 dolla footlong"! :lol:

Hector it was my pleasure, Mike and John had a blast seeing these rare editions.

All verbage was per the request of Hector. 5 dollar footlong would have been Legend .....wait for it......dary.

On the Mexican one, Zeck wrote a phrase from a Mexican loliby, in the uk book, Beatty wrote "back" and Zeck wrote "in Black"... Both of then drew spider under the words :cloud9:

Now that looks like a labor of love.

Love some of the fun quotes. :banana:

...So do you have a clear wall in your house to display all of these? hm

no..in my mind I would have....but it didn't work out that way...would have been awesome, they look wicked Kool next to each other in real life