• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

654 posts in this topic

:banana::headbang::whee:RAFFLE UPDATE :banana::headbang::whee:

Happy Sunday! For those who may not know I'm having a Raffle with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.

No love for Toast? (shrug)

Toast didn't make an appearance yet (shrug) He made an appearance at my Oct 9th Raffle but I haven't had a chance to butter his bread yet in my Halloween Extravaganza.....

Captain Marvel #11 F/VF 7.0 $13.00

Captain Marvel #58 Copy A NM- 9.2 $12.00

Captain Marvel #58 Copy B NM- 9.2 $12.00

Rocky and His Fiendish Friends FINE+ 6.5, might go higher $48.00

Jetson's #2 VF 8.0 $42.00

My childhood is calling.

House of Secrets #73 FINE 6.0 $13.00 (You'll all see... Someday Prince Ra-Man will be the BIGGEST thing to hit DC collecting. Everyone will be selling off their early 'Tecs just to get a copy in POOR condition :sumo: And you'll remember this moment. And I will smile :grin:

:whistle:

:takeit:

House of Secrets #73 FINE 6.0 $13.00 (You'll all see... Someday Prince Ra-Man will be the BIGGEST thing to hit DC collecting. Everyone will be selling off their early 'Tecs just to get a copy in POOR condition :sumo: And you'll remember this moment. And I will smile :grin:

:whistle:

:takeit:

This is more likely to happen that Groot becoming a Guardian of the Galaxy.