• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

654 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel #11 F/VF 7.0 $13.00

Captain Marvel #58 Copy A NM- 9.2 $12.00

Captain Marvel #58 Copy B NM- 9.2 $12.00

Rocky and His Fiendish Friends FINE+ 6.5, might go higher $48.00

Jetson's #2 VF 8.0 $42.00

My childhood is calling.

House of Secrets #73 FINE 6.0 $13.00 (You'll all see... Someday Prince Ra-Man will be the BIGGEST thing to hit DC collecting. Everyone will be selling off their early 'Tecs just to get a copy in POOR condition :sumo: And you'll remember this moment. And I will smile :grin:

:whistle:

:takeit:

Thanks Scott! :whee:

Going to list some late number Miracleman's. Like the earlier issues that I posted last night these were all handpicked from a few different sets. These were pulled as much for presentation and grade as they were potential. I would be very surprised if any of these did not press to 9.8 if you're inclined.

Miracleman #16 NM+ 9.6 $45.00

mir16.jpg

mir16a.jpg

Special Marvel Edition #15 Copy C VF/VF+ 8.0/8.5 1st Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu!

Classic Jim Starlin art & cover

Foxing present. I find this defect polarizing. Some will hammer it while Overstreet seems to be rather lax about it. Draw your own conclusions.

$60.00

sme153.jpg

sme153a.jpg

Special Marvel Edition #15 Copy E VF- 7.5 1st Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu!

Classic Jim Starlin art & cover

Foxing plus the weirdest printing defect I've seen in a while. It looks like there is a tiny corner chip missing. But look at the next scan :o

$58.00

sme155.jpg

sme155b.jpg

sme155a.jpg