• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Added STAR TREK #2 Late Night Gold Key -15% OFF and International Shipping!

81 posts in this topic

Wouldn't happen to have the Spring Heel Jack issue of Ripley's would you?

Think it's issue #25 hm

I do have it pictured below, I would say in the condition its probably about a 2.0-3.0 Has water staining and the front cover has wear on the bottom right corner as you can see. I'll include it free for you if your interested in making a purchase :)

scan0082.jpg

Any high grade Turok ?

Here is the one Turok I found but its low grade also has water stains - will give free with purchase from this thread (pinky gets first crack at it though then free to anyone else who buys)

scan0076.jpg

Wouldn't happen to have the Spring Heel Jack issue of Ripley's would you?

Think it's issue #25 hm

I do have it pictured below, I would say in the condition its probably about a 2.0-3.0 Has water staining and the front cover has wear on the bottom right corner as you can see. I'll include it free for you if your interested in making a purchase :)

scan0082.jpg

That's the one... but looking for a little nicer copy. Regardless if something pops up your thread that I gots to have, I will jump on it ;)

Thanks sir ! :)

xxx ooo

Rupp