• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Added STAR TREK #2 Late Night Gold Key -15% OFF and International Shipping!

81 posts in this topic

before starting new threads and taking up front page space, you may want to either close old ones or better yet add your new items to threads you just bumped

aka Conan #4

+1

Indeed. Love that Star Trek #2, though, much nicer than mine, and Conan #4 is arguably the best done Conan story in the entire vol. 1 title :) Three threads on the front page is a bit much, though.

before starting new threads and taking up front page space, you may want to either close old ones or better yet add your new items to threads you just bumped

aka Conan #4

+1

Indeed. Love that Star Trek #2, though, much nicer than mine, and Conan #4 is arguably the best done Conan story in the entire vol. 1 title :) Three threads on the front page is a bit much, though.

Agree with you there, Its one of the nicer Star Trek #2 I have seen period. I consolidated my threads as well :)