• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CHANCE DEALS - Book Lots at 70% off! ASM, Avengers, TOS, TTA + More!

399 posts in this topic

SALE_WEB.jpg

The books: These books have all been bagged in a Mylite2 with a backing board. Some have two boards and microchamber paper, but not all. I have inspected, graded and rebagged all of these books within the last 6 months - so no surprises on grading. The large majority of books will be around 40%-50% off of this years' OSPG. I will have OSPG prices posted and the discounted price after it. There will be some hot books that are above guide, and some nice NM books will be at guide due to their condition, but generally, everything will be at a decent discount.

Shipping: US Shipping: $5 Priority Envelope for one to three books, $8 Priority Mail box shipping for four or more books - I will double box at my discretion to protect your purchase. I may ship large orders Media Mail, just depends on how I can package the books. My utmost goal is to have them packed securely. I'll ship International Priority Mail at cost WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY $44 TO EVERYWHERE EXCEPT CANADA - PLEASE FACTOR THAT IN. I will package and ship as quickly as I can, but please allow me a few extra days to ship as I make sure everyone's books go out correctly.

The details: Payment made within 3 days after the invoice is sent via Paypal unless arrangements are made before posting your "I'll Take It". If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know and let's work it out.

The big books will be posted first, then everything else in alphabetical order. For those of you looking for high grade cosmic stuff - this is your lucky day: that is a large portion of my collection, as well as my favorite books!

Let's ROCK!

Amazing Fantasy 15 in NG

$1500 Removed from sale

Coverless, repro cover attached with staples - nice and tight all the way to the centerfold. Color touch on back page, leafcast back page (hard to see in the picture, sorry). This is a really cool book in-hand, and if you want to find a AF15 for less than $3k (which was my goal), this is about the only way to do it.

AMAZINGFANTASY15_FRONT.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15_BACK.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15_CENTERFOLD.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15_LASTPAGE.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15_SPLASH.jpg

Details of restoration on last page:

AMAZINGFANTASY15_LEAFCAST.jpg

AMAZINGFANTASY15_LASTPAGERESTO.jpg

Fantastic Four 001 CGC 1.0 (SA)

Your price: $900.00 Removed from sale

Restored SA, married cover - looking for a sub-$1000 FF #1, this is it! Presents well for a 1.0.

FF001_FRONT.jpeg

FF001_LABEL.jpeg

FF001_BACK.jpeg

Amazing Adventures 11 in VF-

OSPG: $117.00

Your price: $55.00 SOLD!

1st Hairy Beast Grey Fur

Small tear on spine, small color breaking for on FC

AMAZINGAD11_FRONT.jpeg

AMAZINGAD11_BACK.jpeg

Amazing Spider-Man 017 in GD

OSPG: $77.00