• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick Bradshaw Sketch Opp Now Live

46 posts in this topic

Awesome start! Look forward to seeing more, wish I was in on this.

Nick will be at Megacon in March and ill more than likely have one or two spots for him there. He also has about 20 or so sketch covers that he has done over the past year that he wants me to list up for him. So I should have those up in Feb or whenever he has time to dig them out and find them.

Nick will be at Megacon in March and ill more than likely have one or two spots for him there. He also has about 20 or so sketch covers that he has done over the past year that he wants me to list up for him. So I should have those up in Feb or whenever he has time to dig them out and find them.

Going to wait to see these or I will wait till march to get a Bradshaw

Thanks Doug

Awesome. Will those be up soon or no?