• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Fox by Red Circle ( Archie )

37 posts in this topic

was able to pick one up at lcs, didn't see the other variants, grabbed the last one,

looks like midtown sold out

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Fox+%231+Cover+B+Variant+De_1286426

yeah of the variant but they still have other covers in stock bud not sold out yet. (thumbs u

STILL in stock after 9 hours of sales!?!?

Only responding to the fact it was said to be sold out at midtown Larry calm down bud.

I'm not that worked up.

Bud.

I will bet 95% of shops will be sold out by next Tuesday.

The direct market simply doesn't order Archie in depth.

yes with that you are correct if that's what your were trying to get across there is no doubt it will be sold out before next week.

Luckycomics posted the Midtown quote, Bud.

was able to pick one up at lcs, didn't see the other variants, grabbed the last one,

looks like midtown sold out

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Fox+%231+Cover+B+Variant+De_1286426

yeah of the variant but they still have other covers in stock bud not sold out yet. (thumbs u

STILL in stock after 9 hours of sales!?!?

Only responding to the fact it was said to be sold out at midtown Larry calm down bud.

I'm not that worked up.

Bud.

I will bet 95% of shops will be sold out by next Tuesday.

The direct market simply doesn't order Archie in depth.

yes with that you are correct if that's what your were trying to get across there is no doubt it will be sold out before next week.

Luckycomics posted the Midtown quote, Bud.

I know that's why it was directed at his post your attention to detail is superb lol

>>your attention to detail is superb<<

as is yours...

Bud.

lol

:roflmao: you kill me i never believe for one minute what they say about you. lol

I don't hear a thing about you.

Nothing. Zip.

It's like you don't even exist.

lol

I must if not you sure are spending a lot of time talking to yourself it was a joke Larry take in stride or & move on bud you sound like you are in dire need of a hug :luhv: its ok.