• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

high grade CGC X-MEN 100, 101 and Titans 1 on Ebay

3 posts in this topic

Okay cats n kittens...I've begun listing my high grade set with the help of my lovely asst., the cgc baby smile.gif

My daughter is helping me showcase these bad boys...'cause Daycare ain't cheap! (and I know you Dad's know what I'm talking about smile.gif

X-MEN 100 CGC 9.6, X-MEN 101 CGC 9.6 (1st Phoenix), New Teen Titans 1 signed by Wolfman, CGC 9.6

So take a look...the URL to visit my auctions is: My HIGH GRADE cgc books on Ebay...click here!

Here's a few pics...baby not included smile.gif

mx100.jpg

mtitans1.jpg

Cute Kid, ive got an 18 month old boy, and yeah day care aint cheap!

Poster: Rich_Henn

Subject: Re: high grade CGC X-MEN 100, 101 and Titans 1 on Ebay

Okay cats n kittens...I've begun listing my high grade set with the help of my lovely asst., the cgc baby

My daughter is helping me showcase these bad boys...'cause Daycare ain't cheap! (and I know you Dad's know what I'm talking about

X-MEN 100 CGC 9.6, X-MEN 101 CGC 9.6 (1st Phoenix), New Teen Titans 1 signed by Wolfman, CGC 9.6

So take a look...the URL to visit my auctions is: My HIGH GRADE cgc books on Ebay...click here!

Here's a few pics...baby not included