• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOW YOUR HALLOWEEN STUFF!!

36 posts in this topic

My brothers and I went to a theater that was showing Friday the 13 part 4, Halloween 2, and TCM. I won the best costume for Freddy. It was a cool night. I love getting into character too. My brother has 40+ movie quality masks, so we took advantage. He said my outfit was $1300. Sharp claws on the glove too!!!

image_zpscbvdl1cw.jpeg

image_zpsekehsbvh.jpeg

image_zps601m6dnk.jpeg

image_zpsm592te5w.jpeg

image_zps9wtfvvad.jpeg

My brothers and I went to a theater that was showing Friday the 13 part 4, Halloween 2, and TCM. I won the best costume for Freddy. It was a cool night. I love getting into character too. My brother has 40+ movie quality masks, so we took advantage. He said my outfit was $1300. Sharp claws on the glove too!!!

image_zpscbvdl1cw.jpeg

image_zpsekehsbvh.jpeg

image_zps601m6dnk.jpeg

image_zpsm592te5w.jpeg

image_zps9wtfvvad.jpeg

Awesome Dan!!!!!

image_zpscbvdl1cw.jpeg

image_zpsekehsbvh.jpeg

image_zps601m6dnk.jpeg

image_zpsm592te5w.jpeg

image_zps9wtfvvad.jpeg

great looking costumes...hopefully the AC was blasting in the movie theater..you guys must of been hot in those costumes.

I just came home from a Halloween party & found these Awesome scratch off lotto tickets inside my candy grab bags that the guest were handing out :banana: I've never seen these before ! are they available in your guys state's as well? I live out in Michigan & if I hit the grand cash prize, I'm buying me a CGC 10.0 copy of the Walking Dead #1 :wishluck::insane:

001_zpsdhf8d9mn.jpg