• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale on Ebay: Tales to Astonish #92 CGC 9.0 WP (used to be CGG 9.2 WP)

46 posts in this topic

First Blood! acclaim.gif

Was the $110 price on the 9.2 CGG slab the price you paid for it?

No. That was the price sticker the dealer had on it. I don't remember what I paid for it on ebay. What I do know is that I am probably going to take a loss on the book when you take grading fees into account. frustrated.gif

No. That was the price sticker the dealer had on it. I don't remember what I paid for it on ebay. What I do know is that I am probably going to take a loss on the book when you take grading fees into account.

Ya think?

But in reality, you should break even or even make a little bit if/when you sell the TTA #90 which is now a 9.4 hail.gif

Are thrill and joy bidders welcome?

I don't want people to shill it. I am happy to take a loss if that's what it comes to. (Well, not happy -- but you know what I mean.)

You can thrill bid as long as you're willing to pay for it if you win.

Are thrill and joy bidders welcome?

I don't want people to shill it. I am happy to take a loss if that's what it comes to. (Well, not happy -- but you know what I mean.)

You can thrill bid as long as you're willing to pay for it if you win.

I always thought a thrill joy bidder was someone who placed a low bid on a high dollar item just to have the thrill/joy of saying "I bid on a Action 1/FF 1/etc...".

I believe the name of someone who bids strongly on items they don't plan to buy is Mr. NARU.