• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Tim's Corner" in Rock Island Illinois robbed.

5 posts in this topic

Heard on the radio this morning that Tim's Corner in Rock Island, Illinois had a break in. Approximately 10,000 dollars worth of goods were stolen and they targeted specific items that collector's might be interested in. I don't know any specifics on what was stolen but I thought I might throw this thread up here as an attempt to gather any possible information that might help. This is a fairly large network we have here and although the chances are slim of recovering this stuff, anything is possible.

Tim is a great guy and has been in the business for a long time. I went there when I was a kid and I'm now 41 so that gives you an idea. He always has a great story to tell and is never lapse for conversation.

A list of items that were stolen, along with pictures, descriptions, video - whatever is probably the best way to start.

Yeah, I agree Vintage, unfortunately, I don't have that information at this point. I was hoping that starting a thread here might lead to someone who had that information or any other information, posting it here.

It was long shot, I know, but I wanted to try and help somehow.