• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this tomato boxer: Iron Man #33

9 posts in this topic

I'm thinking 9.0 due to the relative softness of all four corners. That could be a result of JPEG artifacting, so I could see it maybe getting 9.2 if they appear sharper in hand.

Hey Jimm,

No, I think you're right there, they are not "razor-sharp". I must comment however, that the "crease" all of the others have so severly deducted for is the lightest of lines you can possibly have. If it were anywhere else but a corner, you would not call it a crease. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is a perfect example of how scans are deceptive. sumo.gif

I'm thinking 9.0 due to the relative softness of all four corners. That could be a result of JPEG artifacting, so I could see it maybe getting 9.2 if they appear sharper in hand.

Hey Jimm,

No, I think you're right there, they are not "razor-sharp". I must comment however, that the "crease" all of the others have so severly deducted for is the lightest of lines you can possibly have. If it were anywhere else but a corner, you would not call it a crease. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is a perfect example of how scans are deceptive. sumo.gif

I would say 9.0 from what I can see. Looks like it still has excellent gloss, too. Nice one!