• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Books Pt 2

4 posts in this topic

Got a replacement

To start off if you need to play catch up on this see my other journal http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/JournalDetail.aspx?JournalEntryID=14273

Today I received my replacement book mentioned in my previous journal. I'm still a little disappointed in CGC losing my book as well as a couple other peoples books. But DWC was able to get them to pay for this replacement. The book is double signed(Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard) which mine wouldn't have been since Charlie wasn't at SDCC.

I really felt that my book was a good candidate for a 9.9 or higher, but who am I kidding, in reality I'd probably get a 9.8. So in the end I got something really cool-with an extra sig-to put on my walls with the others.WD100Full_zpsfa78679c.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm not really a baseball fan. But I do collect signed sports things from all over. Both of those were gifts from my dad. I was huge into baseball as a kid and I did like Gary Carter. I'm predominantly a football guy. Love the Redskins. So I hope your boys lose SW3D.