• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Moved to eBay

153 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I think it's about time I started listing stuff on here. I hope there's something for everyone...I'll be putting up lots of Silver & Bronze. There's high-grade, mid-grade, Marvel, DC, Hero, Horror, Sci-Fi...you name it! Payment via Paypal is preferred, but I do take checks & money orders. Shipping is as cheap as I can make it for you while still packing to withstand a bomb going off. Average price will probably be $6-7 via Priority Mail (boxed, of course).

The supreme :takeit: in the thread wins the book. My prices are NOT set in stone...feel free to make offers on anything and everything. General well-wishes via PM and in the thread are certainly welcomed. I've sold many books through here (my kudos thread) and even more on eBay (my feedback), so be confident that I kinda know what I'm doing. :angel:

Thanks for looking!

Peace,

Chip