• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics to be signed - key issues, or good covers?

36 posts in this topic

X-Force_Vol_1_56.jpg

Not a key, not a classic cover, and already a little jumbled! One more DP head in there won't hurt, right?

(:

-slym

You could put the sketch right in the center of the X.

Which X? The title or her legs?

Hey yoo!

X-Force_Vol_1_56.jpg

Not a key, not a classic cover, and already a little jumbled! One more DP head in there won't hurt, right?

(:

-slym

You could put the sketch right in the center of the X.

My thought exactly, and plenty of room on the bottom half of the cover for signatures in silver.

Well, I haven't heard back from whomever it is doing CGC stuff at the NCComicCon yet...

:eek:

...so it isn't looking good.

I was thinking of the larger area to the right of the title, half of the 'X' and the letters 'RCE' make a big enough spot for a decent quick head sketch. And yes, a writers' sig across the bottom part in silver is exactly what I was thinking!

:)

Anyway, if it doesn't happen this time, I will try for something else some other time. The only reason I picked this issue is 1) it has the white BG and 2) it is so damned high-grade. An easy 9.9, maybe a 10.

Thanks for everything, everybody!

-slym

Well, I haven't heard back from whomever it is doing CGC stuff at the NCComicCon yet...

I was thinking of the larger area to the right of the title, half of the 'X' and the letters 'RCE' make a big enough spot for a decent quick head sketch. And yes, a writers' sig across the bottom part in silver is exactly what I was thinking!

Anyway, if it doesn't happen this time, I will try for something else some other time. The only reason I picked this issue is 1) it has the white BG and 2) it is so damned high-grade. An easy 9.9, maybe a 10.

-slym

I'll give you 4-1 on $20 that it doesn't come back 9.9 or 10.

-slym

I'll give you 4-1 on $20 that it doesn't come back 9.9 or 10.

:roflmao:

Well, re-emailed the Ssalefish guys, got an immediate response yesterday. They said just drop by the booth and they will take care of me. I have even window-bagged my setup and everything, the thread on that was very helpful.

:wishluck:

So, in light if Sean's comment... is Frank Cho a difficult one to get a sketch from?

:(

-slym

If your looking for a remark from Neal he usually charges somewhere between the ballpark of $20 - typically for Military to $60 for something small and slight on a comic. Frank wasn't down with it when I requested last time but their was a good size line that followed.