• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

170 posts in this topic

This sales thread consists of a variety of comics from my personal collection. The bulk of the comics are raw but a slabbed copy of random titles could pop up from time to time.

All the normal board rules apply here concerning Probation and Hall of Shame board members. Please don't post or pm. Thanks.

Payment:

Paypal preferred but I will accept U.S. Postal money orders or International postal money orders.

Would like to receive payment within 7 days of invoicing unless other arrangements are made. I'm flexible, just keep the lines of communication open.

Shipping:

All shipping prices are for USA shipping.*

* I can do international shipping but I can only do a flat rate International Priority mail envelope for $20. I can get about 6 comics safely packaged in a flat rate envelope. I thought online shipping could be tracked for international shipping but I was informed that there is no way for me to track items once I have delivered them to the post office.The buyer is assuming the risk from point of delivery onward. I will offer this until I have a problem. I try to be accommodating but the first incident will cause me to end international shipping. Thanks.

1 comic- $3.75 First Class mail

2-6 comics- $4.90 USPS Priority mail Flat rate envelope.

7-40 comics- $5 media mail with delivery confirmation.

50+ comics- exact shipping for which ever method the buyer chooses.

If you can't have items shipped via media mail because of post office restrictions I can do flat rate priority mail boxes for up to 40 comics at $12.

I will always do my best to get you the lowest cost, safest, and online tracked shipping method available.

Buying: First unconditional :takeit: will be honored above any pm deal.

Thanks for looking.