• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

170 posts in this topic

Thanks to all those who purchased. Since this will be an ongoing thread I want to stay organized. I will send out invoices on Sunday nights. Once items have been paid for I will delete those images to keep the thread uncluttered with sold comics. I will be back Monday with more items.

Please support the Virtual Comic Con 2013 this weekend. A lot of great items from some cool boardies.

nice gesture. :headbang:

Thanks to all those who purchased. Since this will be an ongoing thread I want to stay organized. I will send out invoices on Sunday nights. Once items have been paid for I will delete those images to keep the thread uncluttered with sold comics. I will be back Monday with more items.

Please support the Virtual Comic Con 2013 this weekend. A lot of great items from some cool boardies.

nice gesture. :headbang:

I got my start selling on the boards through the VCC. It's a good time for boardies to get to know one another as they buy and sell without thread-bumping tussles. :insane: