• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Mind MGMT 1, Albedo 3, robotech toy, twin peaks fanzine 1 TMNT cover art

30 posts in this topic

I offered the book to him. He Declined.

I had mixed feelings about keeping this thread clean, but since the discussion has been brought up, here goes.

I have actually bought from Mike twice before, and it always took follow up to get my book, and usually took about 3-4 weeks for it to be delivered. He always had excuses, but the two times I previously bought from him I ended up getting the book after enough prodding.

The last time he told me he was listing a comico on ebay because I had just bought one. I bid on and won the book.

I didn't receive it for two weeks so I messaged him and let him know. he said the book wasn't in hand and it now was and he would send it. After a couple more messages back and forth the book never came. I decided I better open an ebay case before I lost my protection.

At this point he completely ignored me on ebay and the boards. About two months after the initial transaction he pm'd me asking if I wanted the book. I no longer trusted him or wanted to do business with him so I didn't take him up on it.

He is now reselling the book in his thread.

Chris is an awesome guy, and I hope he gets the book that he pays for. I PM'ed him about the book not because I still wanted it, but just to warn him. Chris has helped me out multiple times before and I really appreciate him on the boards.

Maybe this will light a fire under Mike to actually get the things he says he will do done. He's been on the probation list before though so who knows.

And to speak more I Mike's character, I'm not the only one that had to leave negative feedback for him recently -

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=michaelgould1977&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc

And this message I received from another ebay member after leaving the neg feedback -

Dear silverageg,

Hello, My name is Thomas a buyer and seller on Ebay for over 7 years. I am contacting you about an Ebayer that you posted bad feedback for "michaelgould 1977" because basically he just ripped me off to the tune of $125. Can you tell me more about your experience with him because if its a pattern he needs to be stopped and I am a powerseller ready to go after him. If you don't feel like getting involved that's cool but if you're still ticked or have any info that could help I'd appreciate it. He bought a card from me, I sent it accidentally before he paid and then he just didn't pay once he got the card. Stupid of me, but despicable of him. Thanks for your help and I won't bother you again.

Sincerely,

Thomas

- 303thomasg

How can you rip off ebay. You already tried to put me on a probation list for something off of the board. I don't think you quite understand simple direction or something. I am not god and things come up so I am very sorry for not getting that book to you again it was offered to you and you did not respond

How can you rip off ebay. You already tried to put me on a probation list for something off of the board. I don't think you quite understand simple direction or something. I am not god and things come up so I am very sorry for not getting that book to you again it was offered to you and you did not respond

That's safe to say. God is a much better speller.

Not to mention that he's a Marvel collector and wouldn't be caught with an independent in his collection. :makepoint:

Sorry for questioning your deity status George and Chris, given you both had interest in a comico book. :foryou:

Not to mention that he's a Marvel collector and wouldn't be caught with an independent in his collection. :makepoint:

Sorry for questioning your deity status George and Chris, given you both had interest in a comico book. :foryou:

Frank :luhv:

I didn't try to put you on the probation list and fail. I asked other boardies what they thought in the discussion thread, and they all said to put you on the list.

Ultimately I decided to not pursue it after PMing you of my intentions to put you on the list, but that was more because of the relatively low value of the transaction, and you could have offered me the book to take yourself off whether I accepted or not.