• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wall-Crawler's Mighty Mjölnir Sale - 20% off until Monday!

68 posts in this topic

SILVER SURFER #4 (VG+) - $115

Surfer vs Thor! Loki appearance! Classic cover! Lower Distribution!

SS4_zps69e7db65.jpg

SS4BCK_zps7d8fc62e.jpg

Grading notes: No spine split, no tears, very nice interior pages and staples, no loose pages, cover firmly attached, some light writing impressions visible when held to certain light on front cover. Again, the perfectly vertical line down the right side on the front cover is from my scanner, not on the book.

Must be shipped with tracking and insurance.

SS4_zps69e7db65.jpg

SS4BCK_zps7d8fc62e.jpg

Grading notes: No spine split, no tears, very nice interior pages and staples, no loose pages, cover firmly attached, some light writing impressions visible when held to certain light on front cover. Again, the perfectly vertical line down the right side on the front cover is from my scanner, not on the book.

:takeit: per PM

Ahh, the last SA Surfer I need!

SS4_zps69e7db65.jpg

SS4BCK_zps7d8fc62e.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Ahh, the last SA Surfer I need!

^^

Thank you sir, first sale for my Thor thread :whee:

Anyone else?????????????