• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

22 posts in this topic

Gonna Post some slabs today. A couple now and a couple later.

Typical :rulez:

First :takeit: gets the book, whether by PM or in the thread

Shipping: Included in the price. I will ship internationally at an extra charge. Books and slabs are packed securely and include insurance.

PM's are welcomed. Thank you for looking :)

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 8.0 W CGC kills me with the quality control sometimes. I have had several books this year that were poorly encased having a foreign object in them (plastic, paper, even a hair :eek: ) This one was encased with a thin string toward 2/3's up the spine. It looks like it may have incurred SSS on the bottom right as well :facepalm: It's reversible and the book is still in grade but still... :facepalm: Asking $525 Shipped. GPA 12-month $613 :news: Sold

November2013comics18_zps8cbeda0d.jpg

November2013comics19_zpsaff4dbb2.jpg

November2013comics20_zps75e44d25.jpg

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 8.0 W CGC kills me with the quality control sometimes. I have had several books this year that were poorly encased having a foreign object in them (plastic, paper, even a hair :eek: ) This one was encased with a thin string toward 2/3's up the spine. It looks like it may have incurred SSS on the bottom right as well :facepalm: It's reversible and the book is still in grade but still... :facepalm: Asking $525 Shipped. GPA 12-month $613

:takeit:

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 8.0 W CGC kills me with the quality control sometimes. I have had several books this year that were poorly encased having a foreign object in them (plastic, paper, even a hair :eek: ) This one was encased with a thin string toward 2/3's up the spine. It looks like it may have incurred SSS on the bottom right as well :facepalm: It's reversible and the book is still in grade but still... :facepalm: Asking $525 Shipped. GPA 12-month $613

^^ Thanks, Ryan! :grin:

WOH!! :o Great grab Ryan!! (worship)

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 8.0 W CGC kills me with the quality control sometimes. I have had several books this year that were poorly encased having a foreign object in them (plastic, paper, even a hair :eek: ) This one was encased with a thin string toward 2/3's up the spine. It looks like it may have incurred SSS on the bottom right as well :facepalm: It's reversible and the book is still in grade but still... :facepalm: Asking $525 Shipped. GPA 12-month $613 :news: Sold

I'm so sad I missed this. Great grab