• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale on Ebay: Marvel Two-In-One #1 9.0/9.2 (raw) OW-W pages

52 posts in this topic

How much do you charge per auction description? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've got a double-cover WBN 37 which also has the MJ insert and an error on the label...

TRIPLE VARIANT!!!! insane.gif

Send me a draft.... gossip.gif

Send me a scan of the front and back cover, tell me what grade you think it is, and tell me what hidden defects are there. I'll do the draft for free tonight when I get home. It's actually a lot of fun to write them. If I were trying to maximize the value of my time, I'd make them shorter. But I am filing the time away under "entertainment," so I don't mind. thumbsup2.gif

WORK YOUR MAGIC popcorn.gif

How does my tomato box copy compare?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scans are smaller, and "tomato box" isn't as funny as my "battle recreation" bit. Other than that, I can't tell. confused-smiley-013.gif

I never joke about my tomato boxers devil.gif Here's a larger scan:

M2in1

27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

Mine is definitely nicer. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've got a double-cover WBN 37 which also has the MJ insert and an error on the label...

Send me a scan of the front and back cover, tell me what grade you think it is, and tell me what hidden defects are there. I'll do the draft for free tonight when I get home. It's actually a lot of fun to write them. If I were trying to maximize the value of my time, I'd make them shorter. But I am filing the time away under "entertainment," so I don't mind. thumbsup2.gif

WORK YOUR MAGIC popcorn.gif

Can I have scans of the full book, front and back, plus a description of the defects on the outer cover that aren't visible? I have some good ideas for this one.

Do you think he's a insufficiently_thoughtful_person? He probably works off a retainer! makepoint.gif

Do you think he's a insufficiently_thoughtful_person? He probably works off a retainer! makepoint.gif

I guess I'm a dweeb. 27_laughing.gif

Does it take longer to sell the book or write the ad copy?

poke2.gif

Methinks you're just jealous because my books get bids IMMEDIATELY. 27_laughing.gifyay.gifpoke2.gif

Quite possibly by accident as the reader glazes over and falls face first on their keyboard... stooges.gif

Seriously, have you a fancy to be a writer?

Seems like there might be a repressed scribe in there asking to get out...

Anyhow, nice book! thumbsup2.gif

I contemplate upgrading my distributor-ink splattered one, but where else can I get a book that was accompanied by a death threat? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

did you do a posting on your 9.0 cgc/9.2 cgg tta? seriously, i can't decide what will incent bidders more:

a) calling bidders "label whores"

b) describing the friends of potential bidder's last dates as "[women]... made of latex"

c) actually making bidders realize that there is a great "puckering of you-know-what" as they prepare to bid "ridiculous multiple of guide"

d) threatening to send a "scan of [your] buttcheeks" if a potential bidder asks for larger scans

genius

p.s. i let you beat me in fantasy football this weekend because i felt sorry for you and your 9.0 tta. that's my story and i'm sticking to it

I did do a posting on it. As for the description, you know how it goes, SV -- if you are gushy nice to people, they [!@#%^&^] all over you. Beat them up a bit and they love you for it. Me? I'm feeling a lot of love here. cloud9.gif

P.S. I must be getting a lot of sympathy too, because the four guys I beat before you in weeks 1 to 4 apparently felt just as sorry for me. yay.gif

did you do a posting on your 9.0 cgc/9.2 cgg tta? seriously, i can't decide what will incent bidders more:

b) describing the friends of potential bidder's last dates as "[women]... made of latex"

c) actually making bidders realize that there is a great "puckering of you-know-what" as they prepare to bid "ridiculous multiple of guide"

d) threatening to send a "scan of [your] buttcheeks" if a potential bidder asks for larger scans

genius

p.s. i let you beat me in fantasy football this weekend because i felt sorry for you and your 9.0 tta. that's my story and i'm sticking to it

As for the description, you know how it goes, SV -- if you are gushy nice to people, they [!@#%^&^] all over you. Beat them up a bit and they love you for it. Me? I'm feeling a lot of love here.

What does it mean if they cower in fear every time you try to have a little fun with them? sleeping.gifpoke2.gif

I did do a posting on it. As for the description, you know how it goes, SV -- if you are gushy nice to people, they [!@#%^&^] all over you. Beat them up a bit and they love you for it. Me? I'm feeling a lot of love here. cloud9.gif

P.S. I must be getting a lot of sympathy too, because the four guys I beat before you in weeks 1 to 4 apparently felt just as sorry for me. yay.gif

genius

Or as Ali-G would put it "Gotta be rough to get the muff" 27_laughing.gif

genius

Or as Ali-G would put it "Gotta be rough to get the muff" 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

"So, is you sayin that the party is in favor of chicks doin it up the butty?"

This book is still dirt cheap, people! Guide is $55 to $70. The high bid is only $15.50. Did I mention that this book contains the "death" of the Molecule Man? No? Well now I'm mentioning it. That oughtta get you to loosen your wallets and bid like MEN.

sumo.gif

This book is still dirt cheap, people! Guide is $55 to $70. The high bid is only $15.50. Did I mention that this book contains the "death" of the Molecule Man? No? Well now I'm mentioning it. That oughtta get you to loosen your wallets and bid like MEN.

sumo.gif

I'd rather loosen my bowels and like a fat man at a Mexican buffet.