• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL CLOSED >>>YJ1, SHADOW, WF 16, ST 101, 1ST HUMAN TORCH >>

64 posts in this topic

COVER has a little ink on bottom...and has been reattached with archival glue to a somewhat brittle interior....first page partially detached and last page detached and missing top edge. Also interior page missing near completely. I have inserted in nice facsimile pages. So for the most part you are buying a cover with low end pages. I think my price is fair....coverless are out there and when you find one would be worth more than double the price I am asking here for it. Either way a decent looking example of a great, fun book! Robins 2nd appearance I believe! :) sold as PER PM shipped USA!

^^

First :takeit: gets it. Usual rules.

IMG_1605_zps4c9e1f92.jpg

AMAZING STORIES ANNUAL - ONLY ISSUE! 1927 with the fantastic Martian operation story by EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS. Once considered rare. Certainly it is rare in nice shape as this one is.....a slightly better condition sold not long ago for $3K......another at just over $2K. There is some wear at spine which knocks the grade somewhat from the highest grade. Back cover also has some bottom wear, foxing, some tears largest 2" with tape on inside. Except for the last page which has two small pieces missing (ad page), and some minor edge chipping front page others are nice to excellent with page quality well above average, a nice very light, supple, even cream quality. If you are a PULP or SF collector this should be in your collection. Again, my price is well under the higher end sales. Price: $1200.

5eb57072-b684-4849-99af-9f9992d7700a_zps6513f737.jpg

IMG_1596_zps565f2989.jpg

IMG_1597_zps113de701.jpg

:cloud9: nice books GLWTS!

COVER has a little ink on bottom...and has been reattached with archival glue to a somewhat brittle interior....first page partially detached and last page detached and missing top edge. Also interior page missing near completely. I have inserted in nice facsimile pages. So for the most part you are buying a cover with low end pages. I think my price is fair....coverless are out there and when you find one would be worth more than double the price I am asking here for it. Either way a decent looking example of a great, fun book! Robins 2nd appearance I believe! :) SOLD! ^^

IMG_1605_zps4c9e1f92.jpg

IMG_1606_zps0029c214.jpg

IMG_1607_zps62b2191e.jpg

IMG_1608_zps7a9995c0.jpg

IMG_1610_zpsd1aeb86c.jpg

IMG_1611_zps010e47d2.jpg

COVER has a little ink on bottom...and has been reattached with archival glue to a somewhat brittle interior....first page partially detached and last page detached and missing top edge. Also interior page missing near completely. I have inserted in nice facsimile pages. So for the most part you are buying a cover with low end pages. I think my price is fair....coverless are out there and when you find one would be worth more than double the price I am asking here for it. Either way a decent looking example of a great, fun book! Robins 2nd appearance I believe! :) $400 shipped USA!

First :takeit: gets it. Usual rules.

IMG_1605_zps4c9e1f92.jpg

Any chance we can confirm this? hm